Wisbech Camera Club
In Association With
(All eligible schools have been contacted this year, but hopefully, we can expand our catchment area next year to include your school - Please contact us if you would be interested in taking part next year)
How to enter
The Schools Photographic Competition
1. Each Student can enter 2 photographs
2. Each entry can be any size up to A4 maximum
3. Every entry MUST have on the back of the Photograph
Your School or College
4. All Entries should be handed in at school by Thursday 17thMay 2012 and will be collected by a member of Wisbech & District Camera Club
5. The competition will be judged by a member of the Wisbech Lions and two members of Wisbech and District Camera Club. Their decision will be final.
6. The winners will announced on Wednesday 23thMay by email to all schools
7. The prize winners will receive their prizes at the Wisbech and District Camera Club Annual Exhibition at the Fenland Museum on Saturday 26thMay.
8. The best entries from each school will be displayed at various locations in Wisbech and the three overall winning entries will be on display at the Camera Club Exhibition at Fenland Museum.
9. Unfortunately prints cannot be returned.